Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What the hell :)

I saw this listed on Nico's site and thought what the hell! :) I'm bored at work and had a few minutes so here goes:

Accent: Midwestern. I don't hear it, but when I call someone on the coast, they can.

Bra size: For now DD. Ask me again after baby's born!

Chore I hate: Cleaning the bathrooms

Dad's name: Michael

Essential make-up: Lipstick

Favorite perfume: Only J's. - Currently Ralph Lauren's Romance, but also Tommy T.

Gold or Silver: Silver

Hometown: Wichita, KS

Interesting fact: That I don't have any....

Job title: Admin Asst. Now that's boring! LOL!

Kids: One in progress. Boy - Cillian Lee / Girl - Evelyn Leigh (Can you guess, Lee/Leigh is a family name on J's side.)

Living arrangements: 2 Bedroom apt

Mom's Birthplace: No idea

Number of apples eaten in last week: Zip

Number of apples eaten in entire life? Maybe 20

Overnight hospital stays: None

Phobia: Bugs! I hate them. Oh, and needles, but I hate bugs more.

Question you ask yourself a lot: What the fuck?!

Religious affiliation: Agnostic, but I attend Lutheran church w/J. What does that mean? No idea. A compromise, if you will. Plus, there are no true non denominational churches here.

Siblings: None

Time I wake up: 6:15am

Unnatural hair color: In high school I dyed my bangs white and left the rest brown.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Okra. I've tried it and it's slimy!

Worst habit: Being critical/over analytical.

X-rays: Dentist, a chest x-ray to check everything out after quitting smoking.

Yummy food I make: Macarroni and cheese.

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

1 comments:

Nico said...

Oooh, I'd like to see a picture of those bangs!