Monday, May 22, 2006

Random Musings on a Tuesday Afternoon

When Baby H gets worked up, his fists ball up - I call them fists of fury.
When he's playful (and grumpy), he kicks out his legs - frog legs.
So, He's full of fists of fury and frog legs. That just makes me laugh. I wish we could get a picture of it. Maybe someday.

I must also express my dear appreciation for the cradle swing that we just got. Baby loves to be rocked and this does the trick. Plus, it goes great right next to the treadmill so I can jog and still keep an eye on him. It's beautiful.
The only drawback is that I have to turn it off and wake him up. It's time for him to eat and I don't want him to sleep all day since we're slowly getting into some kind of day/night schedule. Ahhh, he's so cute and relaxed. I hate having to be the mean mom and wake him. There'll be hell to pay, though, if he goes much longer without a diaper change and food. LOL!

1 comments:

Nico said...

What a total cutie!!!

The swing seems great - does it rock from side to side, rather than front to back?