Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pinhole

I see it, the tiniest pinhole of hope.

J is showing progress. He's able to stand up and walk around, although not for very long. Maybe 5 minutes at a time. Now he just has to be able to sit down in a chair. That's what we're hoping for over the next 2 days. He has a desk job, so sitting is pretty much a requirement. The walking/standing he can do with crutches if need be.

I'm still hesitant to rest my hopes on anything, yet. I just hope that he'll be able to go back to work this coming Monday. So many things hang in the balance right now - just let the scales tip in our favor.

1 comments:

Nico said...

Progress is good! I hope that he continues to improve over the weekend so he can go back to work on Monday and you can have at least that weight off your shoulders.