Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

After visiting Poopy Digs blog today I thought I'd join in on the Thursday Thirteens.
This is my first, so here's hoping it doesn't sound assine.




Thirteen Things about MOI


1. I love being able to take a post that had been posted and turn it into a draft so that it won't show up on the blog.

2. I'm hoping the "third times a charm" holds true for K. He now has thrush and this makes the 3rd "illness" he's had in 2 1/2 months.

3. Dear daycare provider, I stayed a few minutes extra because you left K on the couch to go make him a bottle and I didn't feel comfortable with that.

4. J's birthday is coming up and I'm not sure what to get him.

5. I hope the part-time rep shows up every day next week.

6. I didn't do well on my post-partum "diet" these past 2 days so I'm starting again.

7. I miss the chocolate that I had these past 2 days.

8. I'm grateful that K has slept through the night for the past 2 nights.

9. I still wake up 2x/night and check on K. I don't mind because I can hear him breathing and that reassures me.

10. I hope daycare provider isn't giving me a line of bullshit by telling me that K is a good baby. I really hope he is.

11. I hope J's back gets better and stays better.

12. I need a cool logo for the Thursday Thirteen.

13. Why is it Thursday Thirteen? Why not two, twelve or twenty.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Bloggin' Outloud
2. My Two Cents
3. Tinkerbell
4. Knitting Maniac
5. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 comments:

Lyn said...

It will get better. Believe it! :-) Thanks for visiting my T13 - Classic Books I've Never Read Edition at Bloggin' Outloud. lgp

K said...

Great list! I think it's Thursday Thirteen just because Thirteen sounds the best with Thursday. Who knows?? I need chocolate too!!

Have a good day!! :)

Tink said...

Nice to "meet" you! Great list, welcome to the T13. Mine is about pets this week.

Knitting Maniac said...

Welcome to the TTers. It is a lot of fun!

Mine it up, too.

Anonymous said...

I think it's Thursday Thirteen because they both start with T and Thursday Thirty would be too much?

In any case, hope the kiddies get to feeling well!

My TT is Up!

Lisa said...

Hiya! Welcome to the TT world! :) Nice to meet you.

I hope your wee one feels better soon.

Have a great Thursday!

Norma said...

What a good start. Hope you stay with it, and that the wee one continues to do well.

My TT is up.

Kukka-Maria said...

I am new to Thu13 today, too! I love your random list, as it seemed like a stream of consciousness post. Gave us a real look inside the concerns of your mind.

Check on the baby as often as you want--it's your responsibility and good fortune to have the opportunity to do so!

(P.S. I also love the publish to draft option!)

Gypsy said...

Oh man, chocolate is everywhere today, taunting me, tempting me. Yum!

Gypsy said...

P.S. Forgot to say mine's up, too.