Monday, November 13, 2006

Expanded Repertoire

K has been doing pretty well with eating more solid foods. He can polish off one 4.5 ounce jar of veggies and have room for more! Pretty impressive how far he's come.
He even likes a few new things: Apples&Cherries, Green Beans, Sweet Peas.
This is in addition to oatmeal, bananas, carrots, squash, the filling from a Little Debbie snack cake.
Don't worry, I'm not feeding him the snack cakes, LOL. He was just staring at it one day and tried a tiny finger full and loved it. Of course we gave him some of the cake part and he spit it right out.
He is also NOT a fan of the meats yet. I mixed carrots and beef together and oh my, I don't think I've ever seen him spit out food so fast!
K also makes the best faces when he doesn't like something.

Anyway, there's progress and that's what counts.

0 comments: