Thursday, December 28, 2006

Determined

I am taking K in to get professional pictures done. It will be our first time doing this, so we'll see how he does.
I'm concerned because I have to pick a time that doesn't interfere with nap time, feeding time, grumpy time (LOL).
I've been hesitant because I just don't know how he will do. I don't want to waste time or money on shitty pictures.
Another reason for this "adventure"?
We have one (1) picture of the three of us as a family. One! Through summer, fall and now winter we keep hearing that some family member will take our picture together but it never seems to happen. Well, it's going to happen now dammit!

I'm probably just asking for trouble. I guess we'll find out.

2 comments:

Zany Mama said...

Well, at least it sounds like your hopes aren't too high for the pictures. Zane was great with them until he turned 18 months old, and then he just REFUSED to do them. We finally got him back into a studio at age 3 1/2, but I wouldn't say he was cooperative.

Good luck!

Nico said...

I tried three times to get pics of Ant at around 6 weeks, but he was on no kind of schedule then, so it totally didn't work. Hopefully you'll have better luck than that!