Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Signing Progress or Wishful Thinking?

I was feeding K his breakfast this morning and doing the sign for eat and more like I always do when we sit down at the table, when what do I spy with my little eye?
K signing eat! He did it a couple times and then he 1/2 did it and 1/2 played with some food in his mouth. LOL.
He's still learning and we have a ways to go, but I think he's getting it. Slowly, but that's okay. He's got a lot going on with being a super-fast cruising crawler, teething and scoping out the babes on the local morning TV show segment called "1st Birthdays". Ah, yes...my husband's son indeed!

1 comments:

DD said...

I'm amazed how signing has become so much more popular than it use to be. It was something I thought about when X was born, but I never followed up on it. I wish I had.