Sunday, March 04, 2007

On The Upswing

K is doing much better. He's been playing a lot, chasing the cats and getting back to his normal self.
J, well J is still working on it. Whatever this flu is, it has been taking about a week to get over.
Me? Well, I'm counting my blessings that I've only had to deal with the head cold.

K has also managed to stand on his own for approximately .00001 of a second. LOL. It can only get better.

He has also learned how to wave "hi" and "bye". Take that, clapping hands homework! HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Glad he's getting back to normal. How fun to see him getting to the next stage....walking!

I ended up getting sick again on Friday. I'm beginning to think that I'll never know being well again.

Christy said...

Very cute! You must be so proud of your baby boy. Porgie will be nine months on Wednesday and I still can't get her to clap her hands. We play patty cake all the time.

Can you believe K is going to be walking soon! I am amazed by how fast babies change and grow. Just yesterday, Porgie was a helpless little lump.

Bon said...

love the wave. O is also starting to master it, and he was really into watching K do it...we just played your clip over and over.

maybe he needs friends. :)