Saturday, June 18, 2005

CD's have taken over!!!

So we, well more like I, have embarked on a project of creating some space in our home office. We have 3 of these long rubbermaid under bed containers full of cd's in their cases and I got a pickle up my ass to condense them somehow. Anyway, went to Target and bought those cd wallets that holds 200+ cd's and HOLY CRAP if one of them isn't almost fluking full! I only got through one of those containers! Geez, we have a lot of music.
It was cool, though, because I'd forgotten how much we have and what a wide range too.

What was somewhat like a trip down memory lane (cheezy, I know, but it's true) is when I was going through the cd's I made myself. I have some of the first ones I ever made and it was funny to see what songs are on them, but also how much of a novice I was. There are some disks that only have 12 seconds of a song, not the entire song title, that kind of thing.

I can't wait to go through some of those cd's and see what's on them. Mainly because I didn't make print outs of the song lists!

The quest continues...

1 comments:

Nico said...

Hi Stephanie!

Got your comment over on my blog... if you'd like to correspond via email rather than blog comments, email me at nicolaj at alum*mit*edu. One of the reasons I started my blog was to try and find other folks with HA! We seem to be pretty special. hahahahaaha.