Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm finally starting to look pregnant now, instead of "fluffy" or "thick" LOL.

I've been kind of playing with Baby H for the past 10 minutes. He's pretty active right now and not only can I feel him moving around, I am starting to be able to see him move my shirt! Every time he'd move, I'd rub that spot on my belly and sometimes he'd move in that spot again. Of course, I'd rub back, etc. We've been doing this for almost 10 minutes. It's a trip, that's for sure.

I had to to the glucose screening test this morning. The "concentrated sugar" drink wasn't too bad, but man I was jittery afterwards. Poor Baby H was too! My whole belly was moving because he was sooo hyped up. I must've looked silly because while I was waiting to have a blood draw done, I was staring at my belly watching him go. From what I've read, he weighs just over 2 pounds and is about 15 inches long head to foot. That's very cool to think about, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he fits inside me! It really does boggle the mind.

I was also thinking how fast this has gone. I'm in the last trimester and my appts are now every 2 weeks. I'm anxious for each one and thankful that I don't have to wait an entire month anymore.

I've pretty much written off work for the rest of the day. LOL. I'm having too much fun w/Baby H.

1 comments:

Nico said...

I've actually never heard a pregnant woman described as "fluffy" before. That sounds much cuter than how I'm starting to feel!!