Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Waiting, Part 2

So another DR appointment has come and gone - no change/progress since the last appointment last week. In fact, I've been the same for a month. Baby is just not in a hurry to come out.

DR did strip the membranes which may or may not help things get going. From what I've been able to research, the jury is still out on that. I figure it can't hurt to help things along, or at least try to anyway.

If Baby isn't here by next week, then DR will schedule an induction for the following week. That'll put me 1 week over due, but it will also give Baby one more week to come on his own.

I hope things start soon. I know it's going to be painful, a lot of work when Baby gets here, etc, and because of that I'd just like to get on with it! The waiting part makes me nuts.

1 comments:

Nico said...

I hope the waiting ends soon, and we all get to see what Baby H looks like!