Monday, April 17, 2006

Question of the Day - Induction

So I ask a few people about inductions: what they're like, questions to ask my DR, etc. I had no idea I'd start a debate and require a flame suit for some of the responses!

I was only asking a question, people!

As you may have already guessed, Baby H is not here yet and technically isn't due until tomorrow. Yes, I'm anxious for things to get started, but I'm not going to opt for anything that will harm him. I have a DR appt tomorrow and we'll be talking about inductions because I'll be 40 weeks and it's something that may come up. I want to get as much info as I can, even if I won't need it at all and Baby H comes on his own. Plus, DR would schedule the induction between 41 and 42 weeks. Seems fair to me.

Anyone have any input about this stuff, without throwing a 3 year old temper tantrum in my direction?

You know, it pisses me off because it's not like I'm considering this at 24 weeks because I don't want to get stretch marks or something superficial like that. Baby is due and it's something that will have to be considered.
People need to calm the fuck down. There a larger issues to be concerned about other than whether I choose to be induced and whether that happens at 41 or 42 weeks!

0 comments: