Monday, May 29, 2006

Damn!

I now have "runners knee" which is when the muscles/tendons (you name it) ache and send lots of pain shooting throughout your nerves pretty much anytime you move. Great! I was doing really well with getting back into running. I had started off with a light jog to get my body back into it and now this. It sucks. Not to mention I was really hoping to not have to go buy a new set of clothes to go back to work in. I'm trying to remember that I have a son and I knew that the weight wouldn't just melt off, but I'm trying so hard only to face this set back. I'm already suffering a blow to the ego because every time I look in the mirror I see the "mama tire" belly.
What a week this has been, and it's only Monday...

1 comments:

Nico said...

It completely and totally sucks not to be able to exercise when you want to so badly. I totally hear you on this one! Hopefully we'll both heal up soon.

How's J's back?