Thursday, July 13, 2006

K Update - 3 Months

So now that I'm not quite so hormonal with AF, I can take my mother with a grain of salt. It's so much easier to do that when your body isn't going nutso!

K is doing well. He's starting to get really alert and now has this thing where he wants/HAS TO BE in the action. He will fuss and cry if you place him on his playmat or swing, so we had to get a front carrier for him. He digs that! We wander around together while I clean up, do laundry, etc. He loves just being able to look around.

It's amazing how much he's grown. Already in 6 month clothes because he's getting so long. As of our last DR appt at 2 months, he had grown 3 inches since he was born! I don't know what the average is, but that's pretty impressive.

I'm anxious for our next appt in August. We get to start to teach him the fine art of eating rice cereal with a spoon. I can only imagine how "interesting" that's going to be.

0 comments: