Sunday, September 03, 2006

Teething ?!

Well, we think K may be teething. There was a tiny white "dot" on his bottom gums and after checking with parents, that "dot" seems to be a soon to be tooth. :)
We've also noticed him rubbing his left ear and being pretty damn crabby over the past few days - all symptoms of teething.
I'm very excited for K and yet my heart aches to see him so unhappy and feeling bad. We had a moment just before bath time where he was only in his diaper and I was in a tank top and we just held onto each other. K buried his face into my neck and wimpered a little. Ugh! I can't even begin to describe how that broke my heart.
At least we know now why he's been so "out of sorts" / crabby.

(I'm hoping he is indeed teething. The only other thing would be an ear infection and I don't want to go there right now.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, bless his little heart! And yours--I remember that helpless feeling. Teething's a bear. Some people swear by Hyland's homeopathic Teething Tablets.