Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Banging Head Against the Wall



In addition to the double ear infection/sinus infection for J, he now has pink eye in both eyes. You know, the really INFECTIOUS pink eye!

K has some kind of weeze. We can't tell if it's coming from his nose or chest. DR can't either. It's not affecting his breathing (thankfully) but it's there off and on.

As I keep watching the medical bills piling up all I can think is that this is why we will never own a house. By the time one gets paid off, another one takes it's place. I'm grateful to have a nice apartment to live in, but it would sure be nice if we could start saving for a house so that K can actually have some room to grow up and play.

I never wanted to be one of those people - you know, that complain a lot. I generally don't, except here. It's the only place I have to vent. If I could understand why we have to go through this "trial" it would certainly make it easier to deal with. Even if it was just a little bit easier, I'd take it. I'm not asking for the world - not asking to win the 200 million dollar lottery (although that would be nice!) - just some relief from us going to the DR and some time to get these damn medical bills paid off.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!