Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday 13 - My Birthday Wish

A couple people have asked what I want for my birthday. I don't really have answers for them anymore. I could care less about the day. I don't have any reason to celebrate getting older. It's more like a slap in the face, a reminder that I have one less year to get things done.
Am I being a Drama Queen? Perhaps, but

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!


So here are 13 things that I'd like:

13. Organize 2 bathroom cabinets and 1 bathroom closet
12. Baby proof the home
11. Organize the payflex/medical bill receipts and update tracking log
10. Organize my dresser
9. Organize my computer cabinet
8. Find a place to store the DVD box sets so that K can’t reach them
7. Organize the garage
6. Motivation to get back to my exercise routine and eat better
5. Burn cd’s of K’s first 6 months of photos/videos
4. Have K not act like I’m feeding him poison when I give him new foods to try
3. Go to Halloween event w/K. pumkin patch, mall “celebration” – I don’t care.
2. Get 6 month prof. picks of family
1. Take back this incident from happening





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish you a happy birthday, anyway :)

and happy thursday for today!

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay. Good luck on the organizing. I'm not so good on that :)

BlondeBrony said...

Take things one step at a time. Good luck with the list.
Happy TT!