Tuesday, December 12, 2006

As Promised - Round One Weight Watcher Pictures

This was taken in the fall of 2003. I was approximately 160 pounds.

This was taken in the fall of 2005. I weighed approximately 126 pounds.


It's amazing what can be accomplished when you really want it. I guess I've just been trying to get back to that point of really wanting to loose this weight. I can blame it on stress, or whatever, but the fact is that I need to quit "trying" to follow the Weight Watcher program and just do it.

I am currently weighing in around 150, so I look pretty much like the 2003 picture. I don't care who knows. I'm putting this out there. Consider it one way I'm holding myself accountable.

2 comments:

notquitestandard said...

I'm so in the same boat. I try not to look at old pictures. They torment me beyond belief!

Still OP with WW, and am stuck on an evil plateau.

Chastity said...

I think you looked great at 160! Curves are not a bad thing :).