Monday, December 11, 2006

Day One

So today I am back on Weight Watchers. I've been working on it loosely over the past few months, but I've finally gotten so sick of not loosing weight and half-assedly trying.

I lost almost 40 pounds with Weight Watchers before getting pregnant. I even kept it off for almost 2 years! If I can find the before/after pictures during my first round of WW, I'll post them. More as a reminder of what I can do and intend to do again (if it kills me, dammit!)

Today, I've followed the points program and I went home over lunch to get my jog/walk in. It was only 20 minutes total (10 of it jogging) but it's better than not doing anything at all. Plus, I had the place entirely to myself. No crying baby in the other room, no husband asking me how much longer I have, nothing. It was quite nice.

The side "benefit" is that my credit cards will get a break. LOL! I work very close to a mall and while that works well to get the Christmas shopping done during the day, it has played havok on reducing the balance of the before-mentioned cards.

So here goes, day one.

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

I've been at it for six months... have lost 35 pounds! ...am now a religious zealot for ww.

Zany Mama said...

Best of luck to you - so brave to start ww at the start of what we call at our house "the inevitable 5 pounds of winter".

Good for you!