Friday, December 22, 2006

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important" - The Fox

I have heard of The Little Prince before, but never read it. I don't know why. It just never found it's way onto my "must read" radar.

My interest has been piqued now due to a profound post by B at cribchronicles.com .

B has such a great way of explaining the responsibility of being a parent. It's not a burden of I have to do this, but more of I get to do this.

I have so many thoughts racing through my head, I don't even know where to begin. Well, yes I do actually. I need to read the book. Then I'll try and organize the ga-zillion ideas into a coherent post.

1 comments:

Bon said...

thanks for the props, S...and yep, the Little Prince is a fine, fine book. i hope you read it to K someday.:) maybe every five years or so, actually...it gets better every time i go back to it with a little more living to bring to the story, if you know what i mean.