Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"It" & When Will They Learn...

J has "it". I don't dare mention what "it" is for fear that I am next in line, but if you read any of my posts over the weekend, you already know of "it" that will remain un-named.
(good god, I'm stuck in a harry potter movie...)

K is doing better. He's holding liquids down and some solid foods. Although B at daycare decided to put him in the swing approximately 30 minutes after he ate, which led him to throw up. Ooohhh, when will they learn...

K is also back on Zantac. We don't know if it will help, but he's been arching his back, screaming his head off and "wet burpy" so it's possible his reflux/heartburn is a contributing factor to his grumpiness.

When will this f-ed up flu season go away?!

4 comments:

Zany Mama said...

I am living for the end of this particular season of illness. I totally feel you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so there with you. I can't WAIT for the spring so I can air out the "disease" from the house and hopefully get us all feeling healthy again. It's just been one thing after another.

And now I'm going to have to take the boy in to the doc tomorrow if the diaper rash that I suspect is a yeast infection doesn't get better overnight and his left eye is all puffy and gross looking!

Amy said...

We managed to escape lightly this time, with only one barf and a little loose poop.

Hope you are all better very soon!

Christy said...

I am so glad that little K is feeling better. I hope you don't get sick. Taking care of a baby when you don't feel good is the worst.