Sunday, March 18, 2007

Real Moms Meme

I took over waited my turn to use the PC this morning and what should I find?
Mrs. Chicken tagging me for a meme, yipee!

There are things I couldn't have imagined it before having K: cleaning up sick, not flinching at a dirty diaper (although there have been a few close calls) as well as the laundry that never seems to be finished even though I do 2 loads a day. Like Mrs. Chicken, there are some things that make it all worth it.

My Real Moms meme is based on being there for the icky-ness and not batting an eye.

Real Moms still cuddle up to their little one after being puked on and cleaning up "the runs" for 3 days.


UPDATE: I forgot to mention that Kristen started this! She has a page devoted to other Real Moms that is awesome. Check it out.
I'm also tagging
cakerwakers,
crib chronicles,
dooneybug days,
zany mothering,
poopy digs

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is a great one. And I agree 100 percent!

Bon said...

that is the sweetest picture, particularly knowing the context. :)

FENICLE said...

Aw...that's sweet. You are definitely a real mom!

Bon said...

fun...thanks for the tag! of course, now i'll spend the day forcing O into odd and unnatural but photo-ready circumstances....

hmm. perhaps a "real moms turn their children into camera whores" post?

watch for it. :)

Christy said...

That picture is too cute. Mommy and baby look so peaceful. Thanks for the tag!

Zany Mama said...

Thanks for the tag! (I am now two "tags" behind now, so I will post it, but it might be a day or two)

Such a sweet picture!

S said...

Now that is a real mom, as real as it gets.

Zany Mama said...

Since I took so long, I figured you probably got tired of checking to see if I ever did this meme. I did. It's done.

Thanks for the tag! :)