Thursday, March 22, 2007

Co(ck)-workers Suck!

I despise a three people where I work.
One puts on a "holier-than-thou" act even though he's been cheating on his wife for at least 4 years. Everyone here knows it.
One plays this "country bumkin" act so that he can get away with doing stuff his way and pretending stupid when someone calls him out for it not being anywhere close to how the company really does it.
One misses work a lot. At least 1-2 days every other week. It's usually because she ate something "funny". She calls at 4 am and leaves a message for my boss. 4 AM! This chica works part-time and doesn't have to be here until 9 AM. She only calls so early so that she doesn't have to talk to my/her boss.

I'm so riled up about it. I'm trying to calm down, but when you have to do 2-3 times as much work because people are fucktards, well it isn't easy.

3 comments:

Zany Mama said...

Absolutely one of my favorite things about working part-time is that I NEVER get involved in office dynamics. I'm simply not there enough; therefore, I never get the chance to build up the hatred that comes from working with people day in and day out.

Because co-worker hatred is a very special kind of hatred. I feel you.

Christy said...

I am sorry that your co-workers are so unreliable. You must be incredibly frustrated.

I hope things improve at work.

Bon said...

nasty!

though calling in sick at 4 am is really quite ingenious...i suppose it suggests that one is up sick and therefore truly unfit for work...mmm. now, i almost wish i had a job just to try that one out.

kidding. you're tagged, btw, if you'd like to do the music meme that's merrily going round.