Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Music, Music, Where Is My Music (aka-Meme)

Bon at crib chronicles tagged me for a music meme.
I've been going back and forth trying to remember what was in the lastest download and I honestly couldn't remember!
So I have to tweak this meme just a tad and go off of what seven songs I would will download:

1. Nobody Told Me - John Lennon
2. Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band
3. Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
4.Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
5.Stuck In The Middle With You - Steelers Wheel
6.Angel Mine - Cowboy Junkies
7.Cowboy Song - Thin Lizzy

My choices are all over the place - some 70's, some pretty current. Let's hope I can keep such an open mind as K starts to get into music.
(although god help me if he starts jamming to Top 40 bubblegum pop!)

2 comments:

Bon said...

yay! you played!

i have to admit i've never heard #2 and #3 (erm, actually i've never heard OF #2 and #3) but the rest are all catchy and i think i'm going to have "Stuck in the Middle with You" stuck in my head for the rest of my day. which is, luckily, okay.

i love the Cowboy Junkies...one of the few bands from that era that managed to sneak their way into the bucket.

S said...

Of course I played! I don't mind doing meme's. It just takes me a few days to get to them. :)